HONOLULU (KHON2) — The Coast Guard is seeking the public’s help identifying the owner of an unmanned and adrift green, blue canoe found approximately 1.5 miles south of Diamond Head on Nov. 10, 2019.
Anyone with information that may help identify the owner of the canoe is asked to contact Coast Guard Sector Honolulu at 808-842-2600.
- Trade winds easing in the coming days
- Hawaii’s hospitality industry prepares for spring break influx of visitors
- A spectacular underwater look at humpback whales, their amazing learned behaviors
- Hilton Hawaiian Village to resume ‘Waikiki Starlight Luau’
- Stimulus check latest: Biden urges Senate Democrats to rally behind $1.9T COVID-19 bill