HONOLULU (KHON2) — The Coast Guard and Honolulu Fire Department spent yesterday rescuing five people in two separate incidents.
On Maui, a jetski overturned off Haycraft Park. The operator was pulled from the water and the watercraft was towed to shore.
Earlier in the day, four people were rescued off East Oahu after a dingy capsized.
- Hawaiian monk seal spotted at Hanauma Bay
- Driver licensing center and satellite city hall to reopen on O’ahu
- Anahola fire displaces family
- Large school of fish attracts sharks to Waikiki
- Smiles for Seniors: Community delivers warm greetings to Palolo Chinese Home