HONOLULU (KHON2) — Ala Moana Beach Park might look a little different in the coming months.
That’s because the city is replacing the exterior park lights to LED’s.
This goes for the park’s roads, walkways, parking lots and tennis courts.
The city says the new LED’s use 60 percent less energy, and will save $80,000 a year.
The work will be done at night and should be finished by the summer.
- Race is on to find Great Lakes shipwrecks before quagga mussels destroy them
- Dolphins beat Broncos 70-20, scoring the most points by an NFL team in a game since 1966
- ‘Expend4bles’ opens with epic flop, ‘Nun 2’ claims top spot at box office
- Taylor Swift attends Chiefs game amid Kelce dating rumors
- DeSantis faces decisive moment with GOP debate