HONOLULU (KHON2) — Ala Moana Beach Park might look a little different in the coming months.
That’s because the city is replacing the exterior park lights to LED’s.
This goes for the park’s roads, walkways, parking lots and tennis courts.
The city says the new LED’s use 60 percent less energy, and will save $80,000 a year.
The work will be done at night and should be finished by the summer.
- Student heckled while speaking about grandmother’s COVID death now has reason to celebrate
- Biden makes pitch to raise taxes on corporations, wealthiest people
- Financial Assistance Available for Lessees on Hawaiian Home Lands
- AAA Hawaii: Honolulu Average Gas Price Drops Below $4
- State Creates New Ads to Address Teen Vaping