HONOLULU (KHON2) — Changes could be coming to the DMV if a Honolulu City Council member’s idea goes through.
Kymberly Pine is urging the state to change the rules when it comes to senior citizen drivers.
Right now, those who are 72 and older have to renew their licenses every two years.
She wants to change it to four.
She says it’s about fairness to kupuna who feel discriminated against.
- Stimulus check update: Report says White House eyeing $1 trillion package
- Newsfeed Now: Woman gives birth on pontoon boat; Arkansas girl becomes hero
- 103-year-old says 2020 has been the craziest year she’s seen
- Illinois woman charged with battery after dispute with masks, yelling ‘white power’
- 6-year-old Arkansas girl jumps into action saving family in UTV accident