HONOLULU (KHON2) — Changes could be coming to the DMV if a Honolulu City Council member’s idea goes through.
Kymberly Pine is urging the state to change the rules when it comes to senior citizen drivers.
Right now, those who are 72 and older have to renew their licenses every two years.
She wants to change it to four.
She says it’s about fairness to kupuna who feel discriminated against.
- The background vocalists on ‘Monster Mash’ are singing about shoes, and no one remembers why
- High School Football scores from September 30, 2022
- SALT invites the ohana for stargazing in Kakaako
- Former Hilo nurse charged with theft of fentanyl, other drug offenses
- Mililani’s Angela Lee defeated by Xiong Jing Nan at ONE on Prime Video 2