HONOLULU (KHON2) — Changes could be coming to the DMV if a Honolulu City Council member’s idea goes through.
Kymberly Pine is urging the state to change the rules when it comes to senior citizen drivers.
Right now, those who are 72 and older have to renew their licenses every two years.
She wants to change it to four.
She says it’s about fairness to kupuna who feel discriminated against.
- House approves resolutions calling on Hamas to release hostages, reaffirming Israel’s right to exist
- House swears in Utah Republican Celeste Maloy
- Mark Cuban working on $3.5B sale of Dallas Mavericks: AP source
- Kona Low hits Kauai first, other islands later this week
- Glenwood Park on Big Island has reopened