HONOLULU (KHON2) — Changes could be coming to the DMV if a Honolulu City Council member’s idea goes through.
Kymberly Pine is urging the state to change the rules when it comes to senior citizen drivers.
Right now, those who are 72 and older have to renew their licenses every two years.
She wants to change it to four.
She says it’s about fairness to kupuna who feel discriminated against.
- Mahoning County engineer says flushing wipes can lead to flooded basements
- Doctor testing Hawaii residents for COVID-19 expects to see a surge in positive cases
- Spotty heavy showers continue into Sunday
- Hawaii’s Most Wanted: Paul Naki
- Prince Resorts Hawaii closes 3 hotels