HONOLULU (KHON2) — Changes could be coming to the DMV if a Honolulu City Council member’s idea goes through.
Kymberly Pine is urging the state to change the rules when it comes to senior citizen drivers.
Right now, those who are 72 and older have to renew their licenses every two years.
She wants to change it to four.
She says it’s about fairness to kupuna who feel discriminated against.
- Median single-family home price continues record climb, could force Oahu residents to move
- Showers could be heavy at times through late Thursday
- 381,000 votes received as deadline to mail in ballot nears
- 5 missing, exploited children recovered during joint operation
- Oahu family files civil liberties lawsuit against City and HPD