HONOLULU (KHON2) — The City of Honolulu will be doing sewer work on different parts of the island this week that will affect traffic in those areas.
[Hawaii news on the go–LISTEN to KHON 2GO weekday mornings at 7:30 a.m.]
City contractors will be doing work on sewer lines on Mahalani Circle in Kaneohe, as well as Kaulana Place and Paiko Drive in Kuliouou.
The contractors will also be doing work on manholes on Lopez Lane in Kalihi-Palama, and on Niuiki Circle in Kuliouou.
The work is scheduled for Sept. 8 through Sept. 11 and will be done between 8:30 a.m. and 3:30 p.m.
Latest Stories on KHON2
- Tropical moisture to drift over the islands, potential heavy showers
- Despite IRS warning, stimulus checks and debit cards cause confusion
- Hawaii Nature Center celebrates 40th anniversary with keiki expedition
- UH women’s basketball handles CSUF to complete sweep
- Swimmer drowns in Lekeleke Bay on Hawaii Island