HONOLULU (KHON2) — Now that the city has jurisdiction of parks in Kakaako repaving of the parking lots will begin.
Work will start on the ewa-side of the main lot near Kakaako Gateway Park on January 18, and end on the Diamond head-end on January 27.
While work is being done, the parking lots will be closed.
The project will cost about $448,000.
- Tropical moisture to drift over the islands, potential heavy showers
- Despite IRS warning, stimulus checks and debit cards cause confusion
- Hawaii Nature Center celebrates 40th anniversary with keiki expedition
- UH women’s basketball handles CSUF to complete sweep
- Swimmer drowns in Lekeleke Bay on Hawaii Island