UPDATE: Maui Police Department would like to thank the public for the assistance. Both Autumn Stone and Santiago Barros-Stone were located, in good health and are currently with Police.
HONOLULU (KHON2) — A child abduction case in Sonoma County, California, now has Hawaii ties.
The Maui Police Department says that the missing child, 9-year-old Santiago Stone and his mother, Autumn Stone, are confirmed to be on Maui.
The Sonoma County Sheriff’s Department believes that the child was taken by his mother, who was recently served with a custody order that prohibits her from seeing her child.
If you know where they are, call 911 or Maui CrimeStoppers at 242-6966.
- Social Scene: Spending During the Pandemic
- SpaceX on cusp of launching astronauts, back on home turf
- I-Team: Lawyer of Soldiers’ Home superintendent says documents show state knew about Covid-19 outbreak
- Trade winds returning to the islands
- Car dealerships adjust to altered business model