HONOLULU (KHON2) — It’s the longest running ethnic festival in Hawaii.
This weekend is the kick off to the 68th annual Cherry Blossom Festival with the Ohana Festival on January 12 at the Moiliili Field and the Japanese Cultural Center from 10 a.m.- 4 p.m. Admission is free. Parking available at UH with shuttle services offered.
- Light and variable winds for the islands through this weekend
- Lifeguards, scientist, make a plea for ocean safety amid COVID-19
- CrimeStoppers: Waikiki hotel burglary, Ala Moana forgery
- State expanding on those who can receive COVID-19 testing
- Former Hawaii center Dawson Carper announces transfer to Missouri State