HONOLULU (KHON2) — It’s the longest running ethnic festival in Hawaii.
This weekend is the kick off to the 68th annual Cherry Blossom Festival with the Ohana Festival on January 12 at the Moiliili Field and the Japanese Cultural Center from 10 a.m.- 4 p.m. Admission is free. Parking available at UH with shuttle services offered.
- HIDOE hopes summer school gets students back on track, citing learning loss during pandemic
- Newsfeed Now: At least 9 people dead after shooting at Indianapolis FedEx facility; Pfizer CEO says 3rd COVID-19 shot possible
- Head of Tokyo Olympics again says games will not be canceled
- Hawaii doctor says too soon to know if third coronavirus shot will be needed
- Windward showers ramping up starting Friday