HONOLULU (KHON2) — We want to recognize a special Kupuna named Vivian Ichiki who just turned 94-years-old.
[Hawaii news on the go–LISTEN to KHON 2GO weekday mornings at 7:30 a.m.]
Vivian was born in Lahaina and is an active member of the Lahaina-Honolua Senior Citizens Club where she performs and dances hula at various shows around the island.
Happy birthday from your ohana and from all of us here at Wake Up 2day.
Don’t forget if you’d like to recognize a loved one just click here.
Latest Stories on KHON2
- Washington DC one step closer to becoming a state as House passes bill
- Biden aims to slow climate change, grow jobs with new initiative
- Expedition hauls tons of plastic out of remote Hawaii atolls
- Waikiki beach replenishment project reaches final stage
- Senate passes COVID-19 Hate Crimes Act urging end to violence against Asian American