HONOLULU (KHON2) — We want to recognize a special Kupuna named Tai Hi Lim.
[Hawaii news on the go–LISTEN to KHON 2GO weekday mornings at 7:30 a.m.]
Tai Hi Lim lived on the plantation in Maui, then moved to Oahu in his teens. He later served in the Korean War.
Happy birthday from your ohana and from all of us here at Wake Up 2day.
Don’t forget if you’d like to recognize a loved one just click here.
Latest Stories on KHON2
- Packers realize how much Rodgers has at stake this weekend
- Biden order to help Hawaii renters, but expert requests more assistance
- Sunshine with light trade showers for the islands through this weekend
- Stimulus debit cards on the way and scammers are aware
- Business Matters: Michael Wu delivers everything from Chinese art to Feng Shui