HONOLULU (KHON2) — We want to recognize a special Kupuna named Shigeru Awakuno who just turned 101-years-old.
[Hawaii news on the go–LISTEN to KHON 2GO weekday mornings at 7:30 a.m.]
His daily routine includes exercising on his stationary bike and lifting weights. He loves shrimp tempura and sushi and likes to sing, and watch Korean dramas.
Happy birthday from your ohana and from all of us here at Wake Up 2day.
Don’t forget if you’d like to recognize a loved one just click here.
Latest Stories on KHON2
- Scattered windward showers to end weekend
- DHHL offers 60 rent-with-option-to-purchase homes on Hawaii Island
- UH men’s volleyball caps perfect regular season with senior night sweep over UC Irvine
- Lydia Ko ends victory drought in record fashion at LOTTE Championship
- Will your kids need to be vaccinated?