HONOLULU (KHON2) — We want to recognize a special Kupuna named Rudybelle Leialoha Kauhana Garcia.
[Hawaii news on the go–LISTEN to KHON 2GO weekday mornings at 7:30 a.m.]
Rudybelle was born in Lahaina, Maui. She was the cook at King Maui for over 20 years. Rudybelle enjoys spending time with her ohana.
Happy birthday from your ohana and from all of us here at Wake Up 2day.
Don’t forget if you’d like to recognize a loved one just click here.
Latest Stories on KHON2
- 21 percent of seafood sold in Honolulu is mislabeled, researchers find
- Coronavirus relief: When will lawmakers reach deal on more help for Americans?
- Service outage reported in Kapolei
- PHOTOS: Where did it come from? Mysterious monolith discovered in remote area of Utah
- GSA recognizes president-elect Biden, clearing way for formal transition