HONOLULU (KHON2) — We want to recognize a special Kupuna named Mary Otani who just turned 93-years-old.
[Hawaii news on the go–LISTEN to KHON 2GO weekday mornings at 7:30 a.m.]
She was born and raised here in Honolulu. We’re told she loves to color and eat spam.
Happy birthday from your ohana and from all of us here at Wake Up 2day.
Don’t forget if you’d like to recognize a loved one just click here.
Latest Stories on KHON2
- Waikiki beaches to undergo improvement project, expect closures
- Hawaiian Airlines expanding Pre-Clear Program for Hawaii-bound travelers
- Live skunk caught at Honolulu Harbor
- ‘America needs to lead the way’: Democrats pleased with Biden’s first day in office, Republicans frustrated
- Japan PM determined to hold Olympics, will cooperate with Tokyo and IOC