HONOLULU (KHON2) — We want to recognize a special Kupuna named Magdalena Parubrub who just turned 98-years-old.
[Hawaii news on the go–LISTEN to KHON 2GO weekday mornings at 7:30 a.m.]
She’s a mother of 6, grandmother of 20 and great and great great grandmother of 4. Her favorite things to do include coloring, crafts and talking story.
Happy birthday from your ohana and from all of us here at Wake Up 2day.
Don’t forget if you’d like to recognize a loved one just click here.
Latest Stories on KHON2
- Waimanalo Post Office closes Jan. 28 for electrical work
- Salvation Army Adult Rehabilitation Center monthly Kauai donation scheduled for February
- State lab detects COVID-19 variant
- Lt. Gov. Green discusses state’s COVID vaccine distribution and shortage
- Free virtual ‘Condorama VII’ webinar showcases experts in condominium law