HONOLULU (KHON2) — We want to recognize a special Kupuna named Ikiko Watanabe who just turned 100.
Ikiko was born in Pu’unene, Maui. She is one of 10 children. The retired cafeteria manager enjoys tending to plants in her yard every morning.
Happy birthday from your ohana and from all of us here at Wake Up 2day.
Don’t forget if you’d like to recognize a loved one just click here.
Latest Stories on KHON2
- PHOTOS: Where did it come from? Mysterious monolith discovered in remote area of Utah
- GSA recognizes president-elect Biden, clearing way for formal transition
- White House kicks off holiday season welcoming official tree
- Breezy trade winds will continue into Tuesday
- Lawmakers debate necessity of a mask mandate in Congress