HONOLULU (KHON2) — We want to recognize a special Kupuna named Catherine Perez Crabbe who just turned 91-years-old.
[Hawaii news on the go–LISTEN to KHON 2GO weekday mornings at 7:30 a.m.]
Originally from the island of Hawai’i, Catherine worked as a receptionist and billing clerk at Waianae Medical Clinic for 29 years.
Happy birthday from your ohana and from all of us here at Wake Up 2day.
Don’t forget if you’d like to recognize a loved one just click here.
Latest Stories on KHON2
- Packers realize how much Rodgers has at stake this weekend
- Biden order to help Hawaii renters, but expert requests more assistance
- Sunshine with light trade showers for the islands through this weekend
- Stimulus debit cards on the way and scammers are aware
- Business Matters: Michael Wu delivers everything from Chinese art to Feng Shui