WAHIAWA, Hawaii (KHON2) – Board of Water Supply crews are responding to a 6-inch water mian break in Wahiawa on Friday.
The water main break is located on Makaweo Avenue.
There is no word if any residents or businesses are impacted at this time.
For more information, click here.
Latest stories on KHON2
- Newsfeed Now: Protests across America: Battle over SCOTUS vacancy heats up
- Utility worker identified, killed in crash while helping restore power in Sally aftermath
- Dismay over Breonna Taylor spills into America’s streets
- Ohio family discovers family WWII heirloom tucked away in a box
- Visitor finds 9-carat diamond at Crater of Diamonds State Park in Arkansas