HONOLULU (KHON2) – The Board of Water Supply crews repair an 8-inch main break on Moanalua Road between Hale Momi Place and Honomanu Street.
[Hawaii news on the go–LISTEN to KHON 2GO weekday mornings at 7:30 a.m.]
There are lane closures in the Honolulu bound direction.
BWS reports about nine services are impacted.
There’s a water wagon at 98-1129 Moanalua Road.
- UH Athletics’ protocols allow for exemptions from Honolulu rules
- Restaurants see weekend boost from the state’s $500 card program
- Decision time for Marcus Mariota’s 2020 status looms
- Some Kauai eateries are asking recent travelers to not dine-in
- Travelers with negative COVID results are still forced to quarantine