HONOLULU (KHON2) — Board of Water Supply crews are responding to an 8-inch main break at 742 Pumehana Street in the McCully area. Pumehana Street is closed between Fern Street and Lime Street as a result of the main repair – motorists are advised to avoid the area.
[Hawaii news on the go–LISTEN to KHON 2GO weekday mornings at 7:30 a.m.]
Eight BWS customers are without water service at this time. A water wagon is en route to provide residents with an alternate water source. Crews will be working throughout the day to fix the main and restore water service as quickly as possible.
Latest Stories on KHON2
- Heavy rain possible through late Wednesday, flash flood watch issued for all islands
- Maui stores prepare to cut down on customers as new Maui rules start Tuesday
- Aloha Home Market donates proceeds to charity
- A year after tragic Diamond Head shooting, families of fallen officers Enriquez and Kalama still mourn
- Study shows nurses in Hawaii get paid the most in the country compared to other nurses