PEARL CITY, Hawaii (KHON2) — Board of Water Supply crews are responding to a 12-inch water main break near 98-1109 Komo Mai Dr., Pearl City.
Approximately 4-7 residential customers, portions of Waiau Dist. Park, and Fire Station 38 are impacted.
One west-bound lane of Komo Mai Dr. in front of the Fire Station is closed.
Motorists are asked to avoid the area and seek alternate routes.
PEARL CITY, Hawaii (KHON2) — Board of Water Supply crews are responding to a water main break in the Pearl City area.
A Portion of Komo Mai Dr. is closed. This is fronting 98-1109 Komo Mai Dr.
Traffic is being rerouted to Hoomaike St.
Latest on KHON2
- Consumer Alert: Scammers target online shoppers, college students with waiting package scam
- Multiple Microsoft services down across U.S.
- Light and variable winds expected through the week
- Coronavirus: DOH reports 90 new cases brings state total to 12,203
- 150 million rapid COVID-19 tests to be distributed to all U.S. states