HONOLULU (KHON2) — Two restaurants at Ala Moana Center are closing.
Workers at Bubba Gump Shrimp Company and Mai Tai Bar were told the lease will not be renewed. Workers were originally told the restaurant would be closing at the end of January. The workers were then given an update that said they would be open for part of February.
Both restaurants are owned by the same company Landrys.
On Thursday, January 9, 2020, KHON2 reported Olive Garden filed for a permit to do work at Mai Tai Bar.
- Diamond Head landlord was ‘closest to family’ the attacker had
- Las Vegas police investigating shooting at the Fashion Show Mall
- BREAKING: Former Arizona State coach Todd Graham to become new Hawaii head coach
- 9th Island Forecast – January 21st
- Ige focuses on fixing three key economic issues in his State of the State