HONOLULU (KHON2) — Two restaurants at Ala Moana Center are closing.
Workers at Bubba Gump Shrimp Company and Mai Tai Bar were told the lease will not be renewed. Workers were originally told the restaurant would be closing at the end of January. The workers were then given an update that said they would be open for part of February.
Both restaurants are owned by the same company Landrys.
On Thursday, January 9, 2020, KHON2 reported Olive Garden filed for a permit to do work at Mai Tai Bar.
- Tropical moisture to drift over the islands, potential heavy showers
- Despite IRS warning, stimulus checks and debit cards cause confusion
- Hawaii Nature Center celebrates 40th anniversary with keiki expedition
- UH women’s basketball handles CSUF to complete sweep
- Swimmer drowns in Lekeleke Bay on Hawaii Island