HONOLULU (KHON2) – Old Navy donated 50,000 pieces of new clothing to Boys & Girls Club of Hawaii to help local families who may be struggling from the pandemic on Tuesday.
Volunteers gave the new clothes to their five BGCH Clubhouses on Oahu to help families in need.
BGCH also gave a portion of their donations to local non-profit groups Women in Need, Salvation Army, Queens Medical Center, Honolulu Habitat for Humanity, Domestic Violence Action Center, and Waikiki Health.
Each organization received seasonal clothing ranging from kids to adult sizes, all of which will be available to their members.
THE LATEST ON KHON2
- Backlash to Georgia voting law continues as lawmakers remain split
- Why some people should return their stimulus checks
- Oahu residents get extra time to renew expired driver’s licenses, state IDs and permits
- Hawaii reports 70 Coronavirus cases, no new deaths
- Journey to Tokyo: Rugby player Lauren Doyle aims for spot on Olympics roster, gold