HANAPEPE, Hawaii (KHON2)- If you live on Kauai, don’t get in the water at Salt Pond Beach.
County officials are advising beach goers to stay out of the water due to an increase of box jellyfish washing ashore.
Warning signs have been posted across the beach.
Latest Stories on KHON2
- Employee from Managing Director’s Office in isolation after testing positive for coronavirus
- Queen’s Medical Center building infectious disease unit
- Supreme Court holds hearing to discuss releasing OCCC inmates as COVID-19 cluster continues to grow
- Whistleblower says DOH lying about number of contact tracers
- Isolate, test, self-trace ways to crush COVID beyond the mask, hand washing and distancing