HONOLULU (KHON2) — Police were at the scene of a body retrieval along Diamond Head Road on Saturday, February 22.
The call for the discovery came in just before 7 p.m. that Saturday night.
Police say that the victim is a man, who was found unresponsive at the bottom of a ravine.
His name and his age have not yet been released.
Police also say that the body may have been there since Thursday, February 20, but there are no signs of foul play.
- Dolly Parton donates $1 million to Vanderbilt for COVID-19 research
- What you need to know today about the virus outbreak
- Video shows Disney raising American flag inside empty Magic Kingdom
- New York City deaths top 1,000 with worst to come
- Social Scene: What’s Cooking?