WAIMANALO, Hawaii (KHON2) — Several homes in Waimanalo remain without water on Nov. 15 due to three water main breaks. The Board of Water Supply (BWS) has been working since the evening of Nov. 14 to make repairs.
There is a 12-inch water main break on Kalanianeole Highway and two 6-inch water main breaks on Lukanela Street and Poalima Street.
The BWS has stationed a water wagon on Humukini Street for those who are without water.
Traffic is moving at a slow pace along Kalanianeole Highway as a result of the repair work.
Visit the BWS Twitter account for updates.
Latest Stories on KHON2
- Gov. David Ige, state health director to discuss recent surge in COVID-19 infections
- Michigan’s Alex Rose falls short in discus prelims
- Olympic champ Sunisa Lee still focused on college, not fame
- Catch-up numbers: Hawaii reports 622 Coronavirus cases, 3 new deaths
- Federal eviction moratorium expiring July 31