PEARL CITY, Hawaii (KHON2) — A water main break in the Pearl City and Pacific Palisades area is impacting the neighborhood.
The Board of Water Supply said it is a 16-inch water main break at 1840 Komo Mai Drive.
It started around 11 a.m.
Residents in Pacific Palisades and Pearl City may have no water or low water pressure.
The Board of Water Supply does not know how many are impacted by this.
Latest Stories on KHON2
- Here’s where you can find Kaupakalua Dam evacuation zone information
- Vintage signs to be auctioned
- Evacuations ongoing for Haiku residents near Kaupakalua Dam as heavy flooding closes several roads
- Task force briefs lawmakers on Capitol security 2 months after riot
- COVID-19 vaccination clinic to be held for Korean kupuna