HONOLULU (KHON2) — A family known for death-defying feats is bringing an act to Honolulu.
Blake Wallenda from the famous circus family will walk a highwire between two points at the Ala Moana Hotel’s 14th floor.
This is taking place on Monday, February 17 at 11 a.m., and everyone is invited to watch.
The Ala Moana Shopping Center is letting people watch from its parking lot on the top deck near Macy’s.
Blake’s brother Nik is walking across a volcano in Nicaragua next month.
- Thousands, including President Trump, pay respects to Ginsburg at Supreme Court
- Newsfeed Now: Protests across America: Battle over SCOTUS vacancy heats up
- Utility worker identified, killed in crash while helping restore power in Sally aftermath
- Dismay over Breonna Taylor spills into America’s streets
- Ohio family discovers family WWII heirloom tucked away in a box