HONOLULU (KHON2) — The Super Bowl is over.
And regardless of who won or even who was playing. For some folks, it was just about the party.
At this house in Kapolei, it might be safe to say it was the first party on the island to kick off the festivities.
They were up and ready with their game day gear and pupus by 4:30 on Sunday morning.
“Everybody is always excited, whether it’s not their team or its not my team, everybody comes out and supports each other,” said Ron Dalmacio.
Now we’re not sure if everyone was able to make it to kick off without taking a nap in between.
- 2020 MAMo Wearable Art Show
- 14-year-old boy in serious condition after stabbing in Honolulu
- Wet’n’Wild Hawaii to install thousands of solar panels
- Renewed calls for Gov. Ige to issue a statewide mask mandate
- ‘The spirit of Halloween should still be there’: Neighbor islands adapt to festivities amid pandemic