HONOLULU (KHON2) — Honolulu police responded to calls of a motor vehicle collision involving a 52-year-old bicyclist who was struck by a car on Kalakaua Ave.
On the go? Listen to the team that’s Working for Hawaii on the KHON 2Go podcast. Every morning at 8 a.m.
The incident happened at 6:30 a.m. on Kalakaua Ave. between Makaloa and Fern St.
EMS reportedly treated the woman who was then transported to a nearby hospital in critical condition.
No further details are available at this time.
Latest Stories on KHON2
- Aloha Pali Lanes: Longtime regulars, community says goodbye to iconic Kailua bowling alley
- Police identify man killed in fatal officer-involved shooting in Hilo
- Light trade winds through Friday, mostly dry conditions remain
- Empowered: Transportation and Mobility
- Court documents say alleged shooter cut victim off on the road