It will be a reader’s delight once again as the 68th Annual Friends of the Library of Hawaii Book Sale starts Saturday and runs through June 27.
Doors will open at 9 a.m. at McKinley High School’s cafeteria.
Highlights from this year’s book sale — one of the oldest in the country and the longest-running in Hawaii — will include a catalog of rare and collectible books, as well as a large selection of donated art.
The schedule of the book sale:
- Saturday, June 20: 9 a.m.-9 p.m.
- Sunday, June 21: 9 a.m.-6 p.m.
- Monday-Thursday, June 22-25: 11 a.m.-7 p.m.
- Friday, June 26: 11 a.m.-8 p.m. with everything 50 percent off
- Saturday, June 27: 9 a.m.-8 p.m. with everything priced at 50 cents