Two men arrested and charged in connection with a shooting on Pensacola Street made their first appearance in court today.
Austin Lee and Blaeden Leech are charged with attempted murder. Bail for each is set at one million dollars.
Police say on Thursday morning, several shots were fired at multiple victims. A man and a baby were hurt by shattered glass.
- Light and variable winds for the islands through this weekend
- Lifeguards, scientist, make a plea for ocean safety amid COVID-19
- CrimeStoppers: Waikiki hotel burglary, Ala Moana forgery
- State expanding on those who can receive COVID-19 testing
- Former Hawaii center Dawson Carper announces transfer to Missouri State