HONOLULU (KHON2) — A 50-year-old man is in serious condition following an apparent stabbing in Iwilei.
[Hawaii news on the go–LISTEN to KHON 2GO weekday mornings at 7:30 a.m.]
Emergency Medical Services say they responded to the incident on Kuwili St. near the city’s Punawai Rest Stop facility shortly after 1 a.m. Wednesday.
Officials say they found the victim with multiple stab-slash type wounds to his head, back and both arms.
An investigation is on-going.
Latest Stories on KHON2
- Kapolei stabbing victim feeling okay, suspect charged with second degree attempted murder
- Mayor Caldwell says HPD COVID Enforcement Team might not return
- Honolulu mayor-elect Blangiardi prepares to take on mounting budget woes
- Nearly two years after her most recent fight, Hawaii’s Rachael Ostovich ‘grateful for the opportunity’ ahead of UFC on ESPN 18
- A slowdown in travel expected after the holidays