HONOLULU (KHON2) — The Hawaii LGBT Legacy Foundation brings the pride of it’s LGBTQIA+ community to homes around the state.
October is Pride Month, and Hawaii is showing it’s love to the LGBTQIA+ community by involving the residents to be a part of this year’s virtual parade.
Latest Stories on KHON2
- Oct. 26: Governor Ige is expected to make an official announcement on a stay-at-home order for Lanai
- Tracking the Tropics: Tropical Storm Zeta nearing hurricane strength as it moves toward Yucatan Peninsula
- Light trade winds, with an increase in afternoon showers to kick off the week
- Water main break closes portion of Farrington Hwy in Waianae
- Social Scene: Strange lights