HONOLULU (KHON2) — The Hawaii LGBT Legacy Foundation brings the pride of it’s LGBTQIA+ community to homes around the state.
October is Pride Month, and Hawaii is showing it’s love to the LGBTQIA+ community by involving the residents to be a part of this year’s virtual parade.
Latest Stories on KHON2
- Raised crosswalks on Pali Highway causing problems for area residents
- Flight attendants union: ‘This has been the worst year for unruly passengers’
- Hawaiian Airlines flight to Seattle diverted after passenger refuses to comply with mask mandate
- UH women’s volleyball sweeps UC Riverside to begin Big West play
- Murphy Street Collector on KHII