HONOLULU (KHON2) — The Hawaii LGBT Legacy Foundation brings the pride of it’s LGBTQIA+ community to homes around the state.
October is Pride Month, and Hawaii is showing it’s love to the LGBTQIA+ community by involving the residents to be a part of this year’s virtual parade.
Latest Stories on KHON2
- Bill Clinton: Supreme Court’s Roe v. Wade decision has ‘put our democracy at risk’
- CDC issues guidance on sex with monkeypox
- Stolen Airpods help lead police to car theft suspect, officials say
- Court temporarily blocks FDA ban on sale of Juul e-cigarettes
- Replacing your insurance plan due to loss of Medicaid eligibility