HONOLULU (KHON2) — Aloha Stadium will resume its swap meet on Wednesday, Jan. 6.
[Hawaii news on the go–LISTEN to KHON 2GO weekday mornings at 7:30 a.m.]
The event will open at 8 a.m. Event organizers say admission to the swap meet on Wednesdays will be free for the month of January as part of the reopening.
Admission on Saturdays and Sundays are $1 per person for those 12 years and older.
The swap meet schedule will be as follows:
- Wednesday: 8 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Saturday: 8 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Sunday: 6:30 a.m. to 1 p.m.
The swap meet will require face coverings to be worn by those 2 years and older and social distancing will be implemented.
For all the latest updates and information, click here,
For all other information, call the Aloha Stadium at 483-2500.
Latest Stories on KHON2
- Scattered showers to increase chance of thunderstorm
- Rotary and Hawaii Legacy Restoration Initiative
- Gov. Ige releases over $278M in funding for capital improvement projects
- ‘Beyond seriously’: Trump considering presidential run in 2024
- Newsfeed Now: White House prepares for Chauvin verdict; Kids possibly able to get vaccinated against COVID-19 in 2022