HONOLULU (KHON2) — The Pacific Tsunami Warning Center reports there’s no tsunami threat to Hawaii after a 6.8 magnitude earthquake near Northern Chile.
It happened about 9:36 p.m. Hawaii Time on Tuesday, June 2.
- Governor Hutchinson to allow cities in Arkansas to pass mask mandates
- World War II Vet and grandson share graduation stage in a touching moment
- PSA: Gov. Edwards and Zion Williamson encourage Louisianans to ‘Mask Up’
- Police investigate Pearl City death
- July 2: Incoming passenger count bumped up to 2,813, total 25 flights landed