KALIHI, Hawaii (KHON2) — Police are investigating a shooting in Kalihi at 306 Kalihi Street that left a 46-year-old man in serious condition.
EMS confirms the man was shot in the lower leg.
He was transported by Emergency Medical Services to a nearby hospital.
The suspect fled in a car from the scene. No one has been arrested at this time.
Latest Stories on KHON2
- Gov. David Ige to sign bill allowing advanced practice registered nurses to perform abortions
- Backlash to Georgia voting law continues as lawmakers remain split
- Why some people should return their stimulus checks
- Oahu residents get extra time to renew expired driver’s licenses, state IDs and permits
- Hawaii reports 70 Coronavirus cases, no new deaths