KALIHI, Hawaii (KHON2) — Police are investigating a shooting in Kalihi at 306 Kalihi Street that left a 46-year-old man in serious condition.
EMS confirms the man was shot in the lower leg.
He was transported by Emergency Medical Services to a nearby hospital.
The suspect fled in a car from the scene. No one has been arrested at this time.
Latest Stories on KHON2
- Caldwell asks HART to find alternate funding plan, believes shortfall more than HART’s estimate
- 600 pets to leave Hawaii, make history as largest pet rescue flight
- Police investigate attempted murder near Hawaiian Ocean View Estates
- Heavy rain possible for the islands through Thursday
- Kaimuki Christmas Parade canceled amid coronavirus pandemic