HONOLULU (KHON2) — A surprise check presentation happened a little more than a year ago. Niu Valley Middle School Music Teacher Zachary Morita won a $100,000 grant from Farmers’ Insurance to help turn his dream into reality. And his passion project is happening this weekend.
- Protests shift to memorializing Floyd amid push for change
- KFOR Chopper 4 crew spots, rescues missing swimmer in an Oklahoma river
- Environmental groups say personal protective equipment winding up in ocean
- Oahu bars get reopening date
- Sunshine and trade winds for the islands through next week