HONOLULU (KHON2) — 75 years ago the war in the Pacific came to an end on the USS Missouri.
A commemoration ceremony is being held Wednesday at Pearl Harbor to mark the 75th anniversary of the end of World War II.
Latest Stories on KHON2
- A set of large swells to bring back large surf
- Pearl Harbor hosts ceremony to honor victims of deadly shooting
- COVID-19 Senate Committee urges Ige to adjust Safe Travels Program
- Member of Hawaii football team tests positive for COVID-19; game against SJSU will proceed as scheduled
- Thieves steal giant gummy bear statue from local business in Honolulu