HONOLULU (KHON2) — Police are investigating a robbery that happened in the Waikiki area on Oct. 24.
According to the Honolulu Police Department, the male suspect, 42, took and concealed store items and did not pay for them. When he was confronted by a man and a woman, the suspect tried to hit the two and he fled from the scene.
Police were able to locate the suspect and he was arrested for second-degree robbery.
The suspect remains in police custody, pending investigation.
Latest Stories on KHON2
- Social Scene: Ken Jennings to guest host Jeopardy
- Newsfeed Now: GSA authorizes start of transition process; New tech for organ donation could save thousands
- Dole recalls romaine lettuce in 15 states over E. coli risk, FDA says
- Biden to formally introduce national security team as official transition begins
- National Thanksgiving Turkey pardoning to take place at White House