The city is already starting to prepare for the holidays. City crews harvested a 40-foot tall tree today from an Aiea home that will be used as the centerpiece for the Kapolei Hale City Lights Celebration. It will be decorated and unveiled on Saturday, November 30th at 5 p.m. The free event will also include entertainment, and games and activities for kids. The harvesting of the Honolulu Hale tree will be next Monday.
- LIVE: National security officials testify on Jan. 6 Capitol attack
- White House officials give COVID-19 update after Biden lays out new vaccine timeline
- Late night crash on Moanalua Freeway leaves 1 dead and 2 hospitalized
- Japan to decide on overseas fans attendance at Tokyo Olympics by end of month
- Trade winds easing in the coming days