The city is already starting to prepare for the holidays. City crews harvested a 40-foot tall tree today from an Aiea home that will be used as the centerpiece for the Kapolei Hale City Lights Celebration. It will be decorated and unveiled on Saturday, November 30th at 5 p.m. The free event will also include entertainment, and games and activities for kids. The harvesting of the Honolulu Hale tree will be next Monday.
- Social Scene: Richest Deal In Sports History
- Stimulus check update: Report says White House eyeing $1 trillion package
- Newsfeed Now: Woman gives birth on pontoon boat; Arkansas girl becomes hero
- 103-year-old says 2020 has been the craziest year she’s seen
- Illinois woman charged with battery after dispute with masks, yelling ‘white power’