HONOLULU (KHON2) — A 34-year-old man has been arrested and charged with Burglary in the First Degree after allegedly breaking into the home of an 85-year-old woman.
[Hawaii news on the go–LISTEN to KHON 2GO weekday mornings at 7:30 a.m.]
The incident happened at approximately 8:20 p.m. on Sunday in the Waialae Iki area.
Police say the man, identified as Christian Kudlich, entered the woman’s home at Analii Place and was in the process of stealing her property when officers caught him in the residence.
His bail was set at $25,000.
Latest Stories on KHON2
- Flash flood watch in place for all islands through Tuesday
- East Honolulu residents call Monday flood similar to 2018
- Maui woman dies after car swerves off cliff on Kahekili Highway
- CVS completes first round of COVID-19 vaccines at Hawaii’s long-term care facilities
- Gov. Ige pushes for more investment in digital technology