HONOLULU (KHON2) – Authorities are investigating an apparent stabbing incident on North King Street on Oct. 4.
Hawaii news on the go–LISTEN to KHON 2GO weekday mornings at 8 a.m.
Paramedics responded to the incident around 8:44 p.m. They said it was located near the “Tong Fat building.” When they arrived, they treated a 31-year-old man who was stabbed in the upper torso.
He was transported to a trauma center in serious condition.
Latest Stories on KHON2
- Catch-up numbers: Hawaii reports 622 Coronavirus cases, 3 new deaths
- Federal eviction moratorium expiring July 31
- Nevada trooper dies after being hit by part-time Hawaii resident in freeway chase
- Sea turtle returns to ocean 3 years after being found abandoned in a hotel trash can
- Food2Go: Kunia Chinese Restaurant