There will be a sold-out crowd for this year’s 2016 NFL Pro Bowl at Aloha Stadium on Sunday, Jan. 31. Kick-off is at 2 p.m.
Fans are encouraged to allow for additional drive times and parking options. Stadium parking lots are expected to be full within 1.5 hours to 2.5 hours.
Vehicles coming in from the west side are recommended to go directly to Leeward Community College in anticipation of traffic back up near the stadium and possible lane closures when lots are full.
Alternative sites at Radford High School and Ford Island will be available for fans coming from the east side.ALOHA STADIUM ON-SITE PARKING:
Salt Lake Main Gate 1 will open at 9:30 a.m. (Passes and ADA only)
North Kam Gate 2 will open at 9:30 a.m. (Public and Passes only – direct parking)
Halawa Gate 3 and Lower Salt Lake Gate 4 will open to the public at 9:30 a.m. (direct parking)
Parking rates will be $15 per car; $30 per bus or limousine.
Onsite parking available for ticket holder attendees. Tailgating will end at the start of the event. Fans must either enter the stadium or vacate the stadium.ALTERNATIVE PARKING SITES:
- Ford Island: 10 a.m. to one hour after game. Free parking and shuttle service.
- Radford High School: 10 a.m. to one hour after game. $15 parking. No shuttle service
- Leeward Community College: 10 a.m. to one hour after game. Free parking and shuttle service.
Tailgating will not be permitted.TURNSTILE GATES AND RESTRICTIONS:
Turnstile Gates 1 – 8 will open to the public starting at 10:30 a.m. Entertainment will be provided at turnstile gates 3, 5, 7, & 8 from 10:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. A pregame ceremony featuring Rachel Platten will start at 1:35 p.m.
The NFL merchandise store will be open starting Saturday, Jan. 30, from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. fronting the Main Box Office at Aloha Stadium.
As a reminder, bag restrictions are in effect, and prohibited items now include selfie sticks and drones.
The Aloha Stadium Swap Meet & Marketplace will be closed and will reopen on Wednesday.THEBUS EXPRESS SHUTTLE SERVICE:
TheBus will offer a shuttle service, “FootballExpress!” to bring fans to and from Aloha Stadium for the NFL Pro Bowl with pickup locations in convenient areas all across the island.
Thirty-two air conditioned buses will pick up residents from neighborhoods across Oahu and drop them off at the stadium gates. The cost of the service is $6.25 one-way.
As this is not a regular bus service, no bus passes or transfers will be accepted.
Pickup locations and times:
- Ala Moana Center: Ala Moana Boulevard (NO FootballExpress!) 10:50 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. Frequent service throughout timeframe.
- Waikiki: Monsarrat at Kapiolani Bandstand 9:45 a.m. to 12:50 p.m. Frequent Service throughout timeframe. Prepaid roundtrip tickets available at Kapiolani Park location ONLY.
- Downtown: Alapai Transit Center – Bus Stop #1 11:47 a.m. – 12:42 p.m. Frequent service throughout timeline.
- Hawaii Kai Keahole St. – Hawaii Kai Transit Center.11:50 p.m.
- Kahala: Waialae/Kilauea across Kahala Mall on Waialae 12:05 p.m.
- Kaimuki: Koko Head/Waialae fronting Liliuokalani Elementary 11:58 a.m.
- University of Hawaii: Sinclair Circle 12:10 p.m.
- Palolo: Waialae/Palolo fronting McDonalds 12:02 p.m.
- Village Park: Kupuohi St. – Royal Kunia Park & Ride 12:25 p.m.
- Kapolei: Kamokila Blvd. at Kahuhihewa State Building 12:13 p.m.
- Mililani Mauka: Ukuwai St. – Mililani Park & Ride 12:05 p.m.
- Ewa Beach: Fort Weaver/Kaimalie before Ewa Beach Shopping Center. 11:58 a.m.
- Kalanianaole/Kailua: Across Castle Medical Center. 11:35 p.m.
- Kailua: Keolu/Hele: Across Enchanted Lake Shopping Center. 11:40 a.m.
- Kailua/Hahani: Kailua Shopping Center. 11:50 a.m.
- Kaneohe Bay/Mokapu: Fronting Aikahi Shopping Center.12:00 p.m.
- Kaneohe Bay/Makalani: Across Windward City Shopping Center. 12:10 p.m.