EWA, Hawaii (KHON2) — Honolulu Emergency Medical Services (EMS) transported a 16-year-old girl to an area hospital in serious condition on Thursday, Dec. 31, after an apparent explosive was set off in Ewa Villages.
The incident occurred around 7:20 p.m. near Paaniana Street, where the minor suffered multiple burns after “an apparent explosive set off,” according to EMS documents.
EMS administered advanced life support and transported the minor to an emergency room in serious condition.
Latest Stories on KHON2
- Honolulu Zoo prepares for HallowZoo SCARE-venger hunt
- Habilitat’s Haunted Drive Thru Returns After A Successful First Year
- Game Preview: ‘Bows are back on the road for pivotal conference clash against Utah State this weekend
- Hālau Hula Ka Noe’au back in the Prince Lot Hula Festival
- Climate Controlled Skin Care with Pour Moi