HONOLULU (KHON2) — Honolulu Emergency Medical Services (EMS) rushed a 14-year-old boy to an area hospital in serious condition after he was stabbed on Oct. 29.
EMS officials say the incident occurred near Fern Elementary School around 3:50 p.m.
The minor suffered two apparent stab wounds to his upper torso and extremity.
Latest Stories on KHON2
- Social Scene: Ken Jennings to guest host Jeopardy
- Newsfeed Now: GSA authorizes start of transition process; New tech for organ donation could save thousands
- Dole recalls romaine lettuce in 15 states over E. coli risk, FDA says
- Biden to formally introduce national security team as official transition begins
- National Thanksgiving Turkey pardoning to take place at White House