Looking for something creative to do with your Thanksgiving leftovers?
Zippy’s is helping us with some recipes for Thanksgiving leftovers.
Turkey Won Tons
• 2-cups shredded cooked turkey, chilled
• 1 cup stuffing
• ½ cup gravy
• 4 oz. cream cheese, softened
• Won ton wrappers
Oil (about 350 degrees F); cook 2 min per side; drain on towel, stand for couple minutes to cool.
Gobble Hash Potatoes
• 1 Tablespoon unsalted butter
• ½ cup yellow onion, chopped
• 2 large garlic cloves, minced or pressed through a garlic press
• 3 cups cold cooked turkey, chopped
• 1 cup cold stuffing
• 1 teaspoon Kosher Salt
• ½ teaspoon black pepper, ground
• 2/3 cup gravy
• Panko, as needed
• 2 Eggs
• Flour, as needed
1. Melt butter in a large, heavy skillet over medium heat. Add onions and garlic to skillet and sauté, stirring constantly until the onions begin to become translucent.
2. Add the turkey, dressing, salt and pepper; stir to mix well. Cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until heated through; about 5 minutes.
3. Add the gravy to the skillet. Cook until the liquid is absorbed, stirring frequently, scrapping the bottom of the skillet to incorporate the browned bits into the mixture.
4. Chill overnight.
5. Set up breading station: flour, egg wash, panko
6. Form hash, small patties ok
7. Bread – 1) flour, 2) egg wash, 3) panko
8. Fry in oil set at about 350 degrees F.
9. Cook for about 2 minutes, each side.
You can even add an egg on top to enhance the hash!
If you want to skip the stress of making your own Thanksgiving feast, let Zippy’s help by ordering their Thanksgiving Turkey Package.
A whole turkey package includes: a 10-12lb cooked turkey, real mashed potatoes, stuffing, gravy made with real drippings, cranberry pineapple relish and sweet dinner rolls.
And, it only takes 2 hours to reheat the turkey.
They also have half turkey packages, and you can even purchase only the whole turkey.
Order online by Nov. 16th at 5 p.m., and you could save up to $15!
After that, it will be back to regular price.
You can order the packages by calling (808) 973-0880 or visit any of the participating Zippy’s locations.