The Hawaii Pacific Health Women’s 10K race brings together women of all ages in a celebration of good health. The race is this Sunday, March 1. If you’re not registered, there’s still time! See below for more information on the big event.
- The Hawai’i Pacific Health Women’s 10K is Hawai’i’s premier women’s sporting event.
- Hawai’i Pacific Health is a leader in women’s and family health, and presents this special event each year to call attention to women’s health issues and to celebrate women’s fitness.
- Each year, the Women’s 10K attracts a broad range of female participants, from elite runners to beginners and recreational walkers.
- The 6.2-mile course begins at Kapi’olani Park and goes around Diamond Head, through Kahala and back to the park.
- A portion of the proceeds from the event benefits our not-for-profit hospitals-Kapi’olani Medical Center for Women & Children, Pali Momi Medical Center, Straub Clinic & Hospital and Wilcox Memorial Hospital.
- Online registration is closed already, but women can still register at our packet pick-up events or prior to the start of the race on Sunday morning.
- Packet pick-up events are scheduled for this evening, Friday, February 27, at Kahala Mall from 5 to 9 p.m. and tomorrow, Saturday, February 28, at Pearlridge Center Uptown from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- We have also partnered with Pearlridge Center to hold a health fair and fashion show in conjunction with Packet Pick-Up on Saturday. It will feature a Fit & Fabulous Fashion Show showcasing active wear for women, health and fitness demos, an opportunity to meet the 2015 Miss Hawai’i contestants, performances by the University of Hawai’i Rainbow Dancers and 24/7 Danceforce, and more.
- All of this information is available on the Hawai’i Pacific Health website at hawaiipacifichealth.org/womens10k.