Caring for a family member who suffers from Alzheimer’s disease or Dementia can be challenging. So why not get some help?
The Plaza Assisted Living has a new memory care program called Hali’a and it’s the first of its kind in Hawaii.
David Troxel has details.
Informational Presentations on Hali’a Memory Care by David Troxel will be held on the following dates and times:
- The Plaza at Punchbowl TUE 5/3 @ 5:30PM
- The Plaza at Pearl City MON 5/2 @ 2PM
- The Plaza at Mililani MON 5/2 @ 6PM
- The Plaza at Moanalua WED 5/4 @ 6:30PM
- The Plaza at Waikiki THU 5/5 @ 5:30PM
Tickets: Please RSVP at 377-5292 (select the Plaza location of your choice)http://www.theplazaassistedliving.com/