Donna L. Yamagishi has been with Locations for 8 years and has 26 years of experience.
She joined the show with tips on listing your home in 2019.
She said this is a niche market.
There are some areas with more inventory, more choices for buyers and there are areas where we need listings.
All neighborhoods have their own identity that differ from others whether it is proximity to town, size and features of the home, view planes and so much more.
Here is what Donna suggests:
- Start by talking to your realtor
- i. Create a plan start with telling you RE agent\ why are you selling, what are your goals
- ii. Understand next steps after sale where are you moving to (downsizing, upsizing, off-island)
- Understand the true value of your home what is your estimate, how did you evaluate
- i. Assessed vs. appraised
- Prepare your home for sale SRPDS review with agent
- i. Survey
- ii. Preliminary title report Liens Encroachments
- ii. Clean, declutter, stage, renovate – if applicable
For more information visit locations and Donna online at https://www.locationshawaii.com/donna.yamagishi