Honolulu Magazine’s gathering the top breakfast and brunch restaurants for BrunchFest presented by American Savings Bank.
It will be a morning of delicious sweet and savory bites, bloody marys and mimosas, lawn games, and entertainment by DJ Mermaid and more.
Some of the restaurants participating and what they’ll be serving include:
• A: Café Kaila – Belgian Malted Waffle with a variety of toppings
• Pipeline Bakery – Cake Bombs, Liliko’i Bars and Malasada Bread Pudding
• Mahina & Sun’s – Breakfast Burrito with scrambled eggs, purple sweet potato, chorizo, poblano, cheddar, pureed charred salsa and creme fraiche
• Koko Head Café- Cornflake French Toast, kaya jam, Big Island fruits
• Over Easy Kailua – Potato ‘n’ Eggs
The event will be held on the lawn of the Hawaii State Art Museum.
Brunch, play lawn games, listen to music and hang with your besties.
Also available is the amazing tropical Haku lei available by Ocean Dreamer.
Tickets for the event are $55 and are available at https://hnltix.com.